Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll and STP
Your Local Accountant is specialised on providing different levels of accounting/bookkeeping services to help successful entrepreneurs grow their business to the next level.
We provide effective solutions or suggestions to our clients in every possible way of improving the efficiency within their business units and especially in the finance team.
We help to analyse business performance and delivery of meaningful management reports to help business owners make informed decisions.
We manage the full payroll function and ensure professional advices are delivered and clients are fully aware of the compliance requirements from the Authorities and stay on top on any change from legislation updates. We help clients in dealing with complex HR issues and ensure both employer and employees rights and obligations are clearly explained. We will also engage legal partitioners from our professional network to help client with disputes and claims.
Key values we deliver
- Develop and/or review your business plan at various stages to help align your operations with the targets.
- Set up your accounting system and with customised Chart of Accounts to ensure you have an accurate and reliable system to support the business needs and measure the results of the true operation.
- Supervised or maintains accounts receivable to ensure incomes are recorded in timely manners to reflect the available cash in the business.
- Supervised or maintains accounts payables to ensure all current and committed expenses are accounted for cash flows management
- Supervise or maintains bank accounts and credit card accounts reconciliation to verify all incomes and expense incurred had been recorded, and any suspicious transactions are reported to the business owners for verifications.
- Setup an effective timesheet system and leave-taking policy for employees performing different types of works and reduce significant amount of admin time to chase for staff timesheets and leave records.
- Interpreted National Employment Standards, EBA, or Awards and review payroll setups to ensure both employer and employee’s rights and obligations are met.
- Utilise accounting software system to streamline payroll processing; Setup and ensure employer meets the ongoing Single Touch Payroll (STP) and Superstream reporting compliance requirements.
- Tailored management reports and KPI tracking to help our client monitor the business’ performance.
- Prepare and lodgements of all types of statutory reporting and returns including but not limited to IAS, BAS, Payroll Tax, Workcover registration and declarations, Taxable payment annual reports, different types of Australian Bureau of Statistics’ forms, etc
We partner with smart entrepreneurs, help them to make informed business decisions quicker and enable them to spend more valuable time focusing on driving key income generation activities on their business.
If the above values are what you look for, then please let us help you and contact us now.